Friday 4 December 2015

Mixed Media Christmas Canvas


I'm so excited to share with you a mixed media project that I made at our team's Stampin' Up Christmas gathering last night. We were a wee bit spoiled by my friend and upline Allison Okamitsu. We had an amazing sit down dinner and then had time to craft away on our canvas that was provided as a gift. Here are a couple of pictures of my masterpiece. I never really knew what mixed media was about, let alone taken a try at it, but we dove right in. It was much easier than I had imagined.


Feel free to contact me if you or any of your friends are interested in hosting a mixed media gathering. These pieces could easily be made to suit any season and are a lovely way of changing up some of your home decor to fit the time of year. If you are interested in any of the products that went into the making of this piece you can check out the supply list below & I'd be more than happy to place an order for you. My email address is carebearstamps@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by!

Carolynn 💖

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

Stampin' Up! products used to make this project include the Merry Moments DSP; Holly Jolly Greetings Stamp Set; Soft Suede Classic Stampin Pad; Medium Star Punch; Cupcake Builder Punch; Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; & Red & Gold Glimmer Paper.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment