Sunday 28 February 2016

Pot O' Gold - Something To Say Stamp Set By Stampin' Up!


Now that Valentine's Day is over & February is nearing the end, I feel like it is fair game to share this cute little 3-D pot of gold with you all. I have had it staring at me in my craft room for quite some time & I'm sure that any day now my little people will steal the gold chocolates out of there. 

 


The inspiration for this project came from Create With Dee. She has a great video tutorial on her blog that shows you how to make the rainbow using the Stampin' Up! Circles Collections Framelits. I decided to take that rainbow and transform the idea into a 3-D pot of gold. The Fringe Scissors helped with my grass, and with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack I was able to create these cutsie clovers. How do you think it turned out? Now I just need to get me a leprechaun and some real gold!

If you are interested in learning more about Stampin' Up feel free to contact me today (email:carebearstamps@gmail.com). I'd love to help you out with your papercrafting needs!

Thanks for stopping by & happy stamping!

Carolynn 💖

P.S. See the Stampin' Supply list below for a list of all of the Stampin' Up! supplies used to make this project. If you click on the items, they will take you directly to my online store.

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

No comments:

Post a Comment