Friday 28 April 2017

Stampin' Up! Spinner Card ~ #TGIFC105

Hi! Welcome to my blog! If you are new here, I am a Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from Calgary, Alberta. It's Friday ... Yay! It's also the TGIF Challenges Team's 2nd Birthday Today! Wahoo!!! I am so thrilled to be partying with this team! You must check out the TGIF Challenges site this week! The theme is P-A-R-T-Y!!! Who doesn't love a good party? & Who wouldn't love to party with this bunch of fab stampers? Join in the challenge this week & create a fabulous "Party" themed card! We can't wait to see what you have to share! 

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/04/tgifc105-its-time-to-celebrate-tgif.html


Today I am again showcasing some of my most favourite Stampin' Up! preorder products! Hence, most of what I am sharing with you today is a sneak peek of what is to come in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. This suite of products is great for any celebration! These products are perfect for both the young and the old in your life. The images are youthful, yet they have a nostalgic feel to them. The card I have to share with you today is extra F-U-N! Why ... might you ask? Well it is action packed! It spins! Check it out in the video below!


So how do you create a spinner card? To be honest it's quite simple. Check out the required supplies below! Hopefully you have a few pennies lying around.


I first utilized my Stampin' Up! Classic Label Punch to create a window for my spinning Raccoon, as pictured below.


I then took a penny & adhered a dimensional sticker to it (see below). Using the window as a guide, I adhered another penny, & then sandwiched my Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper in the middle.  


After this step, you simply apply adhere your Raccoon (or whatever other lovely image you might want to emphasize as your focal point) to the top penny.


Then assemble the rest of your card & you will have the most fabulous spinner! I used the Stampin' Up! Foam Adhesive Strips to mount the main spinner portion of my card to the card base. By doing so, the extra depth from the adhesive strips encouraged the spinner to S-P-I-N! Mr. Raccoon seemed to spin that much more when he had the extra depth in the layers. Anyone & everyone would love to receive a spinner card! Seriously!!! I thought shaker cards were cool!!! Watch out world! There will be a few more spinners on the market soon! & Not just the fidget kind!

Cheers! & Thank you so much for visiting today! Happy Birthday TGIF Challenges!

Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

2 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with your spinning raccoon card! What a great idea, and all the details come together so nicely on your card. You are talented and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! Thank you oh so much Natalie! This is probably one of the nicest comments I have ever received on my blog! 💖 Thank you for everything!! & I have to say I have pinned many of your projects & you are equally amazing! 💖

      Delete